Gordon? where?

We were warned that the tail of hurricane Gordon would hit Ireland today. As far as I can see, there is no sign of Gordon at all. Where it did hit, was in Galicia and Azores. If I see him, I will tell you.

The day started rainy, one of those days where the beginning of Autumn can be smelled in the air...and I was listening to Charlotte Gainsbourg, and I thought that her album is a great Autumn soundtrack.

And from Charlotte's music to Charlotte's movies, because just today I came across this movie, with charlotte and Gael Garcia Bernal as main characters: The Science of Sleep. Looks good. From Michael Gondry, director of Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

Ojalá pudiese reirme así todos los días.

****************************
y en tu fiesta, que no falte "Don't listen to the radio" de The Vines.

1 Response to "Gordon? where?"