Look Both Ways


On Saturday night I watched “Look both ways” an Australian film that was shown in many festivals including this year’s San Sebastian Cinema Festival.

This movie is very original in the way animation and live action are mixed. It tells the story of seven people whose paths intersect during a long weekend while they try to deal with unexpected events.

I didn’t know there were people (apart from myself) that, as Meryl, main character, sometimes imagine that death is about to happen to her.

This is a good movie, and makes you see death as something very close.

****************************************

I keep listening to Scott Matthews. The song “Sweet Scented Figure” is just amazing. Check the video out in Youtube.

I can't give you the direct link because i don't have access to youtube from work anymore...

1 Response to "Look Both Ways"