The Strangest Music Videos Of all Time


This is very entertaining.

The Strangest Music Videos of All Time

Of course, as soon as I clicked this link i knew one name i would see appearing in this list, Aphex Twin. His videos are part of my list of scariest things I have seen on TV, together with Twin Peaks.

I must say, thought, that Windowlicker is a terribly sexy song to dance to. Dangerous....

Other names are Bjork, The Avalanches, Suundgarden, CocoRosie...Check it out!

2 Response to "The Strangest Music Videos Of all Time"

  • Michael Caine Says:

    ¡El video de la fotografía era hiperagobiante! Todavía me acuerdo del tio cogiendo a las prostitutas en el coche. ¡Uggg!


  • Roskat Says:

    A mi me provocó pesadillas (ese vídeo de Aphex Twin...) Otro, el de los niños, también...

    Ayer justamente estuve visionando (aleluya) el dvd que Nayix me dejó con los mejores vídeos de Gondry.

    El de Daft Punk y el de Bjork, "Bacheloratte" son mis preferidos...