Death Goes to the Disco

La canción que me tiene atrapada hoy es "Death Goes To The Disco" de Pulp, dice:

Tonight's the night
Open your door and I'll come inside
Don't be afraid, it will be alright
I will change your whole life tonight
and you're so beautiful
too beautiful for this dead-end world
I'm taking you to a better place
oh, far away from this stupid race

Come with me
for ever
and ever
please come with me for ever
No, don't let me down
oh, don't make me cry
Lie in my arms and be mine tonight
Do it...

Toda una declaración de inteciones.

1 Response to "Death Goes to the Disco"

  • Anónimo Says:

    "Open your door and I'll come inside"
    Abre tu puerta y yo entrare...que sutil es jarviscocker...
    Como sabreis Arcade Fire saca disco en Marzo "Neon Bible" el mundo esta expectante, la gente que lo ha oido dice que son los nuevos Radiohed(no tanto por el estilo como por la repercusion que van a tener) y yo chicos tengo el single..
    Copiar y pegar en la barra de direcciones, que pasada...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2ZokV22xgA